Information controller / accounts assistant
We are recruiting for an Information Controller / Accounts Assistant to provide full time support during our busy October 2020 to March 2021 with the possibility of extension.
The successful applicant will work at our office in Passy (74), be very organised with good attention to detail and have a good level of French and English. Computer literacy and customer service skills are also essential.
The principal part of this role will be maintaining our database, file-sharing solution and website, plus dealing with our suppliers for information and billing.
Training will be provided in our internal systems. In particular, candidates will be expected to become very familiar with NetSuite – the ERP/CRM software that is used to run everything from inventory to customer records and finance.
The core duties are listed below but we are a small organisation so flexibility and a willingness to be involved in all aspects of the organisation is important.
- Data input, maintenance and extraction of reports and statistics from Netsuite:
- Item information database
- Customers/suppliers database
- Update seasonal reports
- Weekly/monthly reports (sales reports, order report…)
- Bespoke report creation
- NetSuite support and updates
- Netsuite developments & liaising with our software provider
- Ensuring GDPR compliance
- Website maintenance
- Monitoring of marketing campaigns – Analysis and interpretation of data from marketing campaigns, sales and financial reports
- Maintenance of our ‘Operating Manual’ – an online file-sharing solution
- Accounts/Admin assistance (suppliers bill checking, drivers hours, expenses…)
When we are particularly busy or during quieter months when we have fewer staff, the following will be required:
- Sales administration including entering sales orders
- Liaison with producers to prepare for internal product tastings/selection
- Internal and external communication with regard to news, events and offers
- Liaison with field sales people to ensure proper recording of information and excellent customer service.
- Responding to enquiries by email, phone and in person
It is expected (as in any small team) that everyone pitches in to get the job done so a ‘can do’ attitude is imperative. The hours of work are Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm (although flexibility is expected during busy times). It is very important that candidates have a positive approach, a willingness to learn and are team-orientated.
Experience of information management
Rigorous organisation and attention to detail
Computer literate and capable of providing basic IT support
Capable of prioritising work and operating autonomously
Good communication skills
Excellent standard of written and spoken French. Competence in English is important.
Presentable with good customer service skills
The successful applicant will be employed on a French CDD at 35 hours per week.
Early October 2020
Please send your CV and a covering letter highlighting any relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org