After Génération Craft 2017‘s barnstorming success at La Taverne in Meribel last week, we are heading over the mountain to Courchevel, Hannibal Style to take over the beer taps at L’Elephant in Le Praz for ONE NIGHT ONLY.
Meribel set a furious pace with 7 beers, an awesome response to our Street Food Challenge and live tunes to boot. But then they came up against an Elephant…
This Thursday from 4pm-late at L’Elephant in Courchevel le Praz: Cracking Craft Beers Eight hand-picked Craft Beers to guarantee a Mammoth mouthful every time. See the list below and p-p-pick up a bargain if you want to try the lot.
Live apres-ski music from Al Jones Trunk-tinglingly good acoustic covers, original material and a rollicking good laugh.
Street Food In answer to our ‘Street Food Cahllenge’ L’Elephant is serving up baps filled with pulled beer braised beef chuck, onions, chili and cucumber relish. Don’t worry veggies, they’ve got you covered too.
The Beers: Sent from the gods (or maybe just LVG’s warehouse in Passy…) on the back of a winged pachyderm (or maybe just an LVG van) will be:
– Zippy, fresh, springtime pilsner from Fourpure in London
Veyrat ‘La Vagabonde’ Blanche
– Brewed near Annecy and inspired by cycling, fridges and copper. (Pop by and we’ll explain)
Northern Monk ‘Bombay Dazzler’
– Spiced beer, perfect with – or maybe as – an Indian meal.
Ibex ‘Super Citra’
– Made right here in the Alps with megatons of Citra hops for a zesty experience.
Magic Rock ‘Inhaler IPA’
– Making waves in the UK’s Premier League of craft brewing, inhaling Magic socks will knock your Rocks off.
Fourpure ‘Shapeshifter WCPA’
– DANGER. Ignore the name at your peril. Immobile things will wobble…
Von Freude – Ale Primeur
– Malty, crunchy ale. It’s bonkers how ze Germans can make something so heady and dark and yet sooooooooooooooooo fresh.
Magic Rock ‘Dark Arts’ Stout
– Move over Guinness. Magic Rock is back with straight-talking stout, uber-funky presentation and a seductive, bitter chocolate bite.
See ya there?
Can’t see the images? Here are the essentials. 4pm ‘til late at L’Eléphant bar in Courchevel Le Praz. Live music plus Street Food. Fabulous selection of craft beer, and almost certainly great company. What are you waiting for? Whack it in your diaries and we’ll see you there.