We are very excited to introduce a new offer. Beaujolais Nouveau is a French tradition in the Beaujolais region which celebrates ‘vin primeur’, wine from this year’s vintage which has just finished being made. Every year on the third Thursday of November Beaujolais Nouveau arrives and is ready to be drunk. It’s a light, supple wine, with floral and red fruit aromas, made from 100% Gamay grapes. We have chosen an excellent example from our producer Manoir du Carra, based in the heart of the Beaujolais region.
Order before the 5th November to try some of this delicious, youthful wine!
Terms and conditions:
- Offer subject to availability. Orders will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Only orders placed before 12pm on 5/11/2020 will be accepted.
- Payment ON ORDER is required to secure your purchase.
- Delivery date is subject to location of where stock is being held, please allow a wait time of up to 5 weeks from the date you placed your order.
- In the event of low uptake, this offer may be cancelled.
- See our full sales terms here: https://lvgfrance.com/fr/sales-terms/