Beginning this week, we will gradually re-open our office and delivery service. We will be working online and from home as much as we possibly can but we will open the Passy office on Wednesday mornings from 9:00 to 12:00. Customers will be able to pick up orders during this period but are asked to adhere to the conditions outlined below.
The reopening will then follow the pace dictated by government directives and the possible reopening of bars, cafes and restaurants. We remain available by email, telephone and via our site/social networks. Orders can be placed as usual but there will be restrictions on the regularity of deliveries and our presence at Passy.
We will keep in touch to communicate developments to you.
Conditions to be adhered to:
In general, please respect the social distancing measures that have recently become standard in all situations:
- maintain a distance of at least one metre from other people
- wash your hands very regularly
- cough and sneeze into your elbow or into a disposable tissue
At our offices:
- Please stay in the hallway and do not enter the individual offices while you wait for a member of our team to greet you.
- Disinfectant gel or hand wipes will be available.
Collecting orders from our depot:
- Please place your order and make an appointment so that we can prepare your order before your arrival.
- Please do not enter the building. Your order will be placed outside so that you can load your vehicle yourself.
- In the case of large orders requiring a lifting device, our staff will help you while respecting social distancing.
- Disinfectant gel or hand wipes will be available as well as disposable gloves.
- Please ensure that we have the correct telephone number in order to call you shortly before our arrival.
- Your delivery driver will drop your order at your door or at the entrance of your building. Please do not help them unload.
- A photo of your delivered order will be taken instead of asking you to sign the delivery slip. Please let your delivery man unload everything before taking your order inside so that this can be done.
If you are in any doubt about your health, have a fever, cough or are experiencing loss of taste or smell, stay at home and contact your doctor. Your appointment can be cancelled at your request.
Stay safe everyone!