Introducing our Sommelier Service; giving you straightforward access to great wines from classic appellations. Whether it’s a few cases of something special or that one ‘dream bottle’, we will have it waiting for you on your arrival in the Alps.
How does it work?
Everything is taken care of by our in-house sommelier, Guillaume Masson. He will talk you through the range of prestige wines available and help to choose the one for you. Simply get in touch with email@example.com to get the ball rolling. Check out the Small Print for delivery, returns and T&C’s.
We have access to an extensive range of the best wines from top vintages and world- renowned appellations. Below are just a few of Guillaume’s top picks – by no means an exhaustive list – to whet your appetite…
A knock your socks off Pomerol, Jancis Robinson gave this beautiful number 18.5/20 and said ‘Bright crimson. Surprisingly light nose when just decanted with a hint of putty. Something like woodsmoke ashes. Big, sweet and mouthfilling. Almost tarry. Much bigger and bolder than any other 1990.’ Dee-lish.
La Landonne 2009:
A delicious Rhône valley red, Robert Parker described this as ‘a killer wine’. He said: An extravagant bouquet of black truffles, roasted meats, licorice, ground pepper, blackberries, scorched earth and camphor soars from this muscular, dense, over-the-top, serious, masculine La Landonne.’
Domaine Roulot Meursault La Perrière 2013:
One of the top white Burgundies that money can buy, this Meursault has been rated 18/20 by Jancis Robinson and is sure to impress. The perfect match for roast chicken, scallops, salmon or snails.
Dom Pérignon Plenitude P2 1998:
Looking for something with a little more sparkle? This legendary vintage Champagne is guaranteed to make your celebration memorable.
… and much, much more! Get in touch with Guillaume to hear more about our extensive list.
The small print
- We’ll need ten days between your order and delivery
- Payment is required on order for all Sommelier Service wines
- We’re happy to deal with hotels and chalet companies as well as private clients
- Spoiled wines. If your wine is corked, please immediately put the original cork back in, with as much wine as possible still in the bottle and send to us as soon as possible for assessment. A full reimbursement will be made for corked wines.
- Outside of France? We’re still happy to offer the same service, but please be aware additional transport costs may apply, and more time may be required.
Ready to chat great wine? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a convenient time.